It is proud that FRO Foundation and Afropolitan announce that a first edition of FRO Festival will be held in Gabon in 2015. A group of 12 artists from diverse backgrounds, will leave at the meeting of the Gabonese population. All artists and stakeholders in their respective fields will host art workshops addressed the Gabonese youth.
FRO Gabon in 2015, is set up in collaboration with international partners and Gabonese, an intercultural / international exchange of 10 days under the theme of engaged art.
Artists from the Central African sub-region, Canada, the French Guiana and Belgium will meet in the host country, namely Gabon, to discuss and debate the issues around democratic engagement and citizen by music and urban art.
Under the guidance of international artists committed and experienced Gabonese youth will have the opportunity to enjoy thematic workshops, in addition to benefit from the expertise of our speakers. Subsequently, an artistic encounter will be around concerts and exchange spaces.
• Workshop International Project Management
• Workshop Practical initiation to new technologies
• Writing Workshop / Slam / Rap
• Workshop eloquence in speaking and French (poetry – drama)
• Workshop Alchimiographie / Graffiti
• Gabonese Orality Workshop and urban music
• Workshop African and urban music polyphony
• Workshop Copyright and publishing
• Writing Workshop / Singing
• Computer Aided Music Workshop
• Workshop Video / Radio / Photo